13 hit songs for the fall dance parties, kitchen jam outs, and to scream in the closed windows of your car.
1. “Gas Pedal” by Sage the Gemini- This is the ultimate last dance of the night, dance like no one is watching song for your fall 2013 party season.
2. “Little Bit of Everything” by Keith Urban- For your summer nostalgia on those snowy days, Keith Urban takes you back to that summer night.
3. ‘Rap God” by Eminem- Perfect for driving angry, working off holiday calories, or finishing that last 30 minutes of homework, “Rap God” is a fast paced, pump you up song.
4. “Counting Stars” by OneRepublic- On those lazy snow days, when you’re baking in the kitchen and hanging out in sweats, turn this song on for a winter pick me up.
5. “Holy Grail” by JAY Z- This is your resident anything and everything fall song. Turn it on and turn it up any time of the day for any reason.
6. “Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)” by Dierks Bentley- For those free and easy days when you want to turn the music up and the stress-level down.
7. “TKO” by Justin Timberlake- Perfect for a session at the gym, singing at the top of your lungs, or just to forget all of the stresses for the week for seven minutes on a Monday evening, TKO knocks out the charts.
8. “We Can’t Stop” by Mike Stud- Though incredibly partial to Miley Cyrus myself, Mike Stud’s cover of this song is perfect for every mood. His addition of rap to the hit, as well as the way he slowed it down creates the perfect combination of pumped and cooled down.
9. “Slow Down” by Selena Gomez- This upbeat, singing in the shower song is perfect for any winter girls’ night gathering.
10. “Marry Me” by Jason Derulo- Whether you’re in an adorable winter relationship or not, Derulo is singing to you in his hit “Marry Me,” which is enough to make any girl feel special on those lonely winter nights when a cuddle buddy is desperately needed.
11. “Yeah!” by Usher- We’re throwing back for a minute with this classic from Usher because this is one hit that never gets old. It never fails as a perfect pre-game, pre-party jam.
12. “Wagon Wheel” by Darius Rucker- Even though we may not all be huge fans of country, what’s a playlist without diversity? Rucker made the cut because this catchy song can bring up any mood, and always needs to be shouted. Give it a shot.
13. “Hold on, We’re Going Home” by Drake- Drake’s hit is the last song to make the cut for it’s laidback, calming effect that’s great for laying around on cold winter days.